Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

I have a 2003 Tahoe that the engine light came on this

Customer Question

Customer: Hello. My name is ***** ***** I have a 2003 Tahoe that the engine light came on this morning. Checked the code and there are 15 of them.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The codes that it pulled are: U1101, C0300, C0306, C0359, C0374, C0550, B0790, B2725, U1301, P0171, P0174. I was not noticing any issues beforehand.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin when there are that many codes stored its always best especially if you have no sypthoms to clear all codes and start again as you dont really know wheather sone codes have caused others over a period of time .so to find the actual cause i would clear all and drive car and rescan if light reappears