Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  10 YRS. EXP. ASE CERTIFIED SPECIALIZE IN ALL ELECTRICAL AND A/C ALSO AND ENGINE PERFORMANCE
10186415

I have a 2005 corvette that will not start. I was riding

Customer Question

I have a 2005 corvette that will not start. I was riding along and it cut off. I had to wait a while and it started. It has done this several times. Now it will not start at all. Could this be caused by the anti theft?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Triston replied 10 months ago.

Without getting real deep into diagnostics you may want to swap the fuel pump relay that's located in the under hood fuse block with a headlamp relay and see if it starts, if it does replace the relay. Other than that you'll really need a scantool to diagnos anything else like a security concern which could be the problem, but I would suggest using a spare key or key fob to see if it starts. I hope this helps, please give a positive rating. Thanks