Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, Master technician
Experience:  29 yrs. exp., ASE master, cert. in G.M. electrical, a/c, susspension, brakes, electronic steering
2947720

I have a 02 trail blazer v6 4x4 automatic 4.2 liter. there

Customer Question

hi I have a 02 trail blazer v6 4x4 automatic 4.2 liter. there are 3 codes po300, poo14 and p1345. thanks
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

The P0300 is a random cylinder misfire, which may be caused by the other 2 codes. P0014, camshaft shasing is normally set by the same thing that caused the P1345

• If this DTC is set along with any crankshaft position (CKP) or camshaft position (CMP) sensor DTCs, then both the CKP and CMP sensor DTCs should be diagnosed prior to performing this diagnostic. The PCM uses both inputs to determine the actual camshaft position.

.

The powertrain control module (PCM) uses the crankshaft position (CKP) sensor and the camshaft position (CMP) sensor information to monitor the correlation between the crankshaft and camshaft positions. If the deviation between the crankshaft and camshaft position exceeds a calibrated amount DTC P1345 will set.

.

I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u send me info on how to test them? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N thanks u have not help me on nothing yet and u are asking for more!!

The only way that I can help you is to get the tests to you and the company requires a little bit more for that. That is beyond my control, sorry. I see that you are a valued customer, I should be able to put the files in a dropbox if you rather, that won't cost anymore, thanks

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4rj782uennu14xb/DTC%20P1345.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.