Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** 91 k1500 new control and both

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** 91 k1500 new control and both actuaters replaced no heat an only blows out the dash vent no floor or defrost
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: not really Hal its all new
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect the wiring to the control head and any wiring to any actuators on the heater box to see if any wiring is found damaged at all needing repaired.If a wiring fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue here.Make sure all fuses are o.k. in the fuse panels as well.If these are or were all checked already and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete