GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Im ***** *****. We have 04 GMC Yukon drivers seat wont move

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Im ***** ***** . We have 04 GMC Yukon drivers seat wont move heater not working for either font seat. we just chanced out control module under seat did not help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: driver power seat will not move with any switches. the heat button will not turn on on either front seat
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It has been more than 10 mins. if no one is going to answer please cancel my request and i will go else where for answer
Expert:  Ridgerunnerras replied 10 months ago.

Hello I would like to help you.

It sounds like you are not getting power to the set of control module. I would start by Checking the fuses. I have included a Electrical diagram of the seat circuit in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/84253656/2004GMC%20seat.pdf

please check this and let me know

Carl