Robert
Robert, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  12 years experience with RVIA vendor certifications.
3862310

I need a diagram of the front of my engine that shows where

Customer Question

I need a diagram of the front of my engine that shows where components, a/c comp, power steering pump, alternator , brackets, are located. can you help?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Click HERE and see if this helps you out at all, it is a service manual which is a PDF file, it might take some time to load up, it has a section for the belt routing...... IF that does not look like you set up please let me know as other experts might be able to help out.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry but this didn't give me what I needed. If you have something that shows the installatio of the power steering and alternator that might help. I need to see how the brackets are installed on these two part, which holes the bolts go in for these two parts. I have figured the water pump out, but not the other ones.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

I will see if I have anything else, if not I will let you know and then put your question back up for other experts, I was hoping that service manual would work for you. I will respond shortly... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Have an idea for you, please keep in mind I am trying to be helpful, what you might be able to do is go to AutoZone's web site and set up a free account, once your account is set up you can go get the vehicle repair manual, I have an account and just looked and they do have the 95 P-30 chassis 7.4L, lots of information and I was just looking at the alternator and has some pictures for removing and installing. I am not sure if you checked that out yet but I might give it a try and see if it helps you. I can not copy and paste from there site as it is copyrighted but you should be able to go in create an account and have a look. IF that still does not help let me know and I can put your question back up for others.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I will try, then get back to you
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, worth a shot, I have used them before when nothing else has worked.... Robert