Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

ON THE 2001 CHEVY CAVALIER 2.2 ENGINE I USED MY EMAIL

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** THIS IS CALVIN ON THE 2001 CHEVY CAVALIER 2.2 ENGINE I USED MY EMAIL ADDRESS BUT COULDN'T GET MY PASSWORD ***** THEY GAVE ME A NEW PASSWORD ***** USE BUT I COULDN'T GET IN
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: IT WAS ABOUT CODE 1275 HARD STARTING SOME TIMES AND CODES PO336 & PO340 I DID CLEAN THE GROUNDS I PUT A NEW CRANK, CAM SENSOR & A NEW IGN MODULE INSTALLED IN IT ALSO STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM ALSO THE TRAC LITE COMES ON
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I SENT THIS TO YOU ABOUT 5:15
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** usually means the ignition switch is failing. Monitor voltage on pink wire going to ignition module during the problem, if voltage is below 11v then replace the ignition switch. Let me know how it goes or if you run into more questions, thanks.