Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

My 2013 duramax full delete h and s and just installed efi

Customer Question

My 2013 duramax full delete h and s and just installed efi live this didn't fix prob is surges under acceleration and sometimes it will surge and die at a stoplight driving me crazy unit only has 30k on it other than that it runs great
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

Do you have a scanner? Is it your efi live or did someone else do it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Have snap on solas but haven't updated 09 I just baught and installed efi on Friday I pulled h and s off Friday also not getting any codes

I have attached a document that has some tests that should assist you in diagnosing your problem