GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My name is ***** *****. Thankss there!! How are you? My son

Customer Question

Customer: Hi My name is ***** *****. Thankss for being there!! How are you? My son drives a 2003 Chey Impala
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: and it just came out of the shop, a wheel hub was replaced to clear a check engine light and the car was inspected regarding a low brake fluid light warning on, but physical inspection of all fluids/lines proved nothing wrong. However today, my son got in to drive it he just turned it on and all of the dashboard warning lights came on!!!?? Is it safe to drive it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: absolutely, will do it
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. I am Cam. Sorry to hear about this issue.

Would it be possible to tell me exactly which lights are on in the dash? Or can you post a picture?