Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Headlights dont work
, few days ago went to turn

Customer Question

Customer: headlights dont work
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: few days ago went to turn ignition off. turned it off, pulled keys out, but car was still running. pulled fuelpump relay to shut off. bought new switch, put it in, same thing. so i started lookin for short. under battery tray was a harness with four wires slightly melted. pulled them apart and car starts and sguts off fine. take car for drive and notice ,service engine, light still flashes sometimes.go to turn lights on and now they dont work. can pull turn signal switch towards me and high beam works if i hold it back only. daytime running lights worked with switch off for a couple days, then they quit.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yeah. but i paid a couple days ago and never got a reply
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Can I get the year, make, and model?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris