cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic LT: I have an 07 chev silverado

Customer Question

I have an 07 chev silverado 4x4. right stop signal quit working, replaced connection block in rear, fuse for right side blows when you plug it in, key off, right side unplugged at rear, brake light switch unplugged, still blows. thanks
Category: Chevy
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 11 months ago.
Check the wiring harness for the tail light it seems you have an exposed wire causing a short to blow the fuse
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I have checked the harness at the rear and unplugged isolating it from the front, still shorted. I was hoping you may have encountered a common problem with these trucks to help me narrow down. There seems to be a lot of these problems, thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

never mind, i have an appt to take it in tomorrow morning