GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My 2007 chevy duramax starts then dies
, yes it starts

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** my 2007 chevy duramax starts then dies
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes it starts none of gauges work then rpm starts to wor then as other gauges go to turn on truck securty comes on and truck stalls
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ya
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
u available yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. I am sorry that nobody got to you sooner. Did you still need some help with this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I couldn't wait I ended up finding problem myself so I better not be charged for this thanks
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for getting back with me. Again, I am sorry for the delay. If you get charged just contact customer service about it. If you need anything else in the future please let me know.