Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****
, I have a 2008 trailblazer with

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2008 trailblazer with stabiliatrak issues I have the hub bearings replaced about a yr and half ago when this problem first started. I just had my car in the shop for ball joints and ty rod ends and all that jazz and they told me they where fine. but some thing is still not right and I was just looking to see if others had issues with this and what avenues they took to fix it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can't at this moment...but I will look over what is here for now
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I got what you said you have done, but not much detail on what is wrong. Is the concern the stabiltrak warning light on?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 10 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris