sorry for the delay............
Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”
This is not an uncommon issue on this Year / Model.
Typically it is the Unit / Logic Circuit & will need repaired or replaced.
Sometimes the BCM (body control module) will cause the problem
Without proper Bench testing Equipment, you are limited to testing Power + & Ground - at the overhead.
Fuse "INFO" located in the Under Hood Fuse Panel powers the RSE
To remove the DVD
- Move the screen to the open position.
- Remove the rear screw cover using a flat bladed tool.
- Remove the four retaining bolts (2).
- Insert the J 38778 or Flat Panel Tool between the headliner and the DVD player assembly.
- With 1 hand holding the DVD player assembly, pry the retainer from the bracket.
You can try a RESET, bt disconnecting the DVD for apprx 5 minutes, then reconnect
Many times you can find the Same Model Number On-Line, E-Bay, etc, for less than Repair
IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
Rating is very Important to our Service