GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

You up?

Customer Question

You up Mike?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a 07 Impala ltz 3.9. Today after work,I used the factory remote start to start the car,I seen the lights flick on signaling the car has started,15 min later after we clock out,I go out and the car is off, which happens is you let it run to long on auto start, but upon putting the key in and attempting to start it,nothing happens except some clicking,my lights all work and I put a new battery in and still the same issue.
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cam. Can I get your first name?

I am sorry to hear about this issue with your car. The clicking noise, can You tell me where you hear that noise from?