GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Thanks,
, 2006 Trailblazer Ran good yesterday, wont

Customer Question

Customer: Thanks,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2006 Trailblazer Ran good yesterday, wont start today. Batteryu was dowwn to 67%, I charged to 100%, still wouldn't start. The indicator lights and other lights work fine but nothing happens when I turn the key to start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Mileage 61000, 10 yrs old
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: well maintained
Category: Chevy
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** can be caused by a few different things, is there an antitheft light or warnign on, when you try to start it?