Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have a 2016 Chevy suburban. I tried to start with iPhone

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Chevy suburban. I tried to start with iPhone and OnStar app but didn't put in correct log in info. before I could reset log in information I tried to start using my key in the car and pushing the start button as normally would. Now car is locked up and doors won't unlock, lights won't come on and obviously won't start. I tried OnStar remote start again and it just will say remote start pending for a few minutes then indicates failed.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

In some cases the battery may need disconnected to reset the system to them see if it starts with the push button as well as the remote start.If this has not been attempted I would see if this resolves the issue here.If this is done or was done and did not correct the fault here let me know so we can continue.

Let me know if you need anything else here and feel free to rte my help.

Thanks Pete