GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Ok Guys I got a real puzzle with my truck which is a 92

Customer Question

Ok Guys I got a real puzzle with my truck which is a 92 chevy 1500 C/K series with 5.7.
Ok in sept. of 2015 I put a brand new 350 crate from summit racing, I have put in a new distributor,plug wires,spark plugs,O2 sensor,water temp sensor, rebuilt the TB with new everything injectors,TPS,IAC,fuel preasure diafram(can't spell worth a durn sry)I have set the timing numerous times even though it was right on the money,replaced the knock sensor,water pump,fuel pump about 14 months ago,new EGR valve with new erg sensor,just put on the last sensor I could find and it was the spark control modul.
Now what it is doing is when cold hard to keep running ,keeps dieing unless you hold the throttle down just a tenny,tiny bit or about 200 RPM, after it hot runs a lot better but still kind of rough,stop someplace for 15 minutes and when you start it it misses and when you finally get it rolling you step down and it bogs way down and misses like 3 cylinder are dead then HANG ON she takes hold and your gone.
If you need more info just ask the question and I'll answer you with what I know.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 11 months ago.

do you have a scan tool with live data?