GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 1980 Chevy Monza Spyder(h-body). I have been issues

Customer Question

Customer: I have a 1980 Chevy Monza Spyder(h-body). I have been issues with the driver window. It came out of the sash panel, and cannot get it back in. The regulator seems fine and works well. removal of the regulator has also proven to be very difficult to do. All bolts removed it remain in place.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The glass will not slide back inot the sah panel. I have removed the sash panel and been able to get it to slide onto the glass, but, the sash panel must be installed into the regulator first, then the glass should just slide in. But it not going in. I have tried a little water for lube, but still it just wont seat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Im not in any hurry.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 11 months ago.

.