Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

What does code po 13b mean Chevy hhr

Customer Question

What does code po 13b mean for 2011 Chevy hhr
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Code P013b indicates a fault with the oxygen sensor lean to rich sensor 2.This is a slow response signal from the post catalytic converter oxygen sensor or sensor 2 (second sensor from the engine) in the exhaust system.The sensor is pictured below and requires replacement when this code sets here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxr3jed20t1k00t/oxy-01-04.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete