Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

I tried to chat with you my computer security says the

Customer Question

I tried to chat with you my computer security says the website you are on has not got a good security something. I already deposited $5.00
Category: Chevy
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/chevy/9h8kb-tried-chat-computer-security-says.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can post your question along with complete information of what it is you are needing I will try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.