sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2004 chevy trail blazer i change the batt know i have no

Customer Question

2004 chevy trail blazer i change the batt know i have no cruse controll the scan says #1 miss fire and the ac does not come out the vent on the dask
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

These issues aren't likely related to the cruise control not working but it's possible that the misfire code could be preventing cruise from engaging. Often if the engine controller sees an issue that will prevent proper RPM control then it will disable cruise for safety.

Has anything been done to try to repair the misfire?

Which engine do you have?