GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2007 2500 Silverado classic with the 6.6 Duramax

Customer Question

I have a 2007 2500 Silverado classic with the 6.6 Duramax and Allison tranny. I have a no turn over symptom, have checked both batteries, jumped the solenoid and it starts. No codes to help. Everything else is working and I am down to the ignition switch and the park/neutral position switch as the problem. My Allison has an internal switch. The steering wheel does not lock with the key removed. Any suggestions as to how to further isolate with reprogramming if I just change the ignition switch or disassemble the tranny as options?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Triston replied 1 year ago.

It seem like you covered all the basics but we may need to do a live phone call because we need to test a few circuits and it may be lengthy. If you rather chat that's fine but it would be faster if we talked. Thanks