Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

I have an intermittent problem where my Cobalt's (2009)

Customer Question

I have an intermittent problem where my Cobalt's (2009) front speakers don't work. When they're not working, there is also no sound when I use the turn signals and when other things happen where I get a tone (e.g., when I turn the lights off). There is no problem with the back speakers.
Any ideas of what I can do about that?
Thanks,
Steve
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

the turn signal and other sounds that the radio front speakers use to send the sound are a related issue so to say

as those sounds are just being sent out the radio front speakers

when you have this kind of issue going on it is usually not a BCM issue the issue ends up being a bad connection or terminal at the radio connector OR an internal issue with the radio which must be sent out for repairs to correct this issue

the best action to take is to have the connector checked and the terminals in the connector checked if they are good then the odds are the issue is internal in the radio

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer