Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 Duramax 2500HD LBZ 6.6 cranks fine,runs

Customer Question

Customer: hey, I'm Ronny ***** *****, I have a 2006 Duramax 2500HD LBZ 6.6 cranks fine,runs good,but can hear a miss,drives ok but rpm fails flat then pick back up it does it a lot only in drive after maybe two miles limp mode ,codes,P0540,PO268A,P0405... THEN PO301 ... Ihave checked injectors,changed fuel filter... it does have egr delete on it, an 215,000 miles. what should I check?or do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what part?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Have you done any of the diag steps for these code and or do you need those steps?

Any exhaust smoke concerns?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris