rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban that I am getting several

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Suburban that I am getting several messages on my dash cluster. The first message I am getting is Service tire monitor system, the second message I am getting is service stabilitrak system, stabilitrak off, also my traction control light and my check ending light is on and stays on. Plus the motor is misfiring and goes dead when I come to a complete stop.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Ok, this vehicle needs to be scanned immediately to see where this problem is surfacing from. It's possible that the instrument cluster has failed causing all of these issues seeing that it does have a gateway built into it for communications with the other modules. I would not drive it like this.

Thanks, Ron