rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

All electrical switches 0n 2005 avalanche went dead is there

Customer Question

All electrical switches 0n 2005 avalanche went dead is there a circuit breaker and its location
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
its been 15 minutes and nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
its been 30 minutes and nothing
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

If all the switches are not working, then there would not be just one fuse/breaker. Instead, you most likely lost power to the fuse box in one section of it. It would be best to test the whole fuse box and junction box under the hood near the battery.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
done there is power still dead switches
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

This car has a lot of switches, can you be more specific of which ones are not working? It's very possible you have a failed body computer that controls several switches.

Thanks again, Ron