rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Have 97 chevy p/u K 1500, No taillights, no brake or backup

Customer Question

Have 97 chevy p/u K 1500, No taillights, no brake or backup lights no signal lights in back.
Have front signals but blinking real fast now.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

This sounds like more than one problem, from a burnt out bulb to a bad ground. These would be in the back side too.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't have a skill level lol. Iam asking for my husband, I know he did check fuses in truck and under hood and took out tail lights but not sure what he was looking for there?? Really need to get fixed. He's pretty good around a vehicle long as not the new type vehicle to complicated.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Ok, just have him read what I wrote to you, and if he has any more questions, just contact me again. I'll get you fixed up:)

Thanks, Ron