GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 2002 z28 and sometimes it does not want to shift

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 2002 z28 and sometimes it does not want to shift into any gear
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it has 155000 miles if i shut the car off and put it gear and start it it will work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. Can you tell me if the check engine light is coming on when this occurs?