Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

2002 Blazer with some electrical problems. I have lost power

Customer Question

2002 Blazer with some electrical problems. I have lost power to cruise control, mirrors, door lock button on doors (normal operation when driving and parking), rear hatch window release (inside and outside).
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

Do you have a volt meter and a scanner with DATA?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Can you verify that you have power to the underhood fuse box to the fuses that you are having trouble with?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had to put the Blazer in the shop for some work. Should have it back in a week or so.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

OK. Are they addressing your electrical problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another shop did a bad install on an engine, and is not standing behind the work. Have to get a few things fixed. I will try to fix the electrical when I get it back.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

OK. Let me know if you need additional assistance.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.