rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I recently brought a used 2008 Suburban LTZ and the

Customer Question

I recently brought a used 2008 Suburban LTZ and the stablitrack warning randomly comes on and then off. It happens once a month, and 5 minutes later it turns off. I looked online and saw that I am covered under special coverage 11273. Does that have anything to do with that warranty by any chance?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The dealer can tell you more about the warranty coverage, but they will need to check the computer with their scan tool to see if there really is a malfunction or you are just in need of a flash update.

Thanks, Ron