Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP
Hi thanks for the question. That is a goor one and I agree with you about the tccm. Let me review the manual aND find the process so we can make sure
Okay I have reviewed service information, bulletins and pattern failure records. You say you had it relaxed to updated software did they perform the clutch reset and relearn? Also try unplugging and plugging th e tcm. At last ck the powers aND grounds to tccm they are a pink wire in gray connector red black wire in black connector and the ground is a black wire in black connector. If all of this checks and resets were done replace the tccm
Have you checked the power and grounds I told you about?
4.5 volts each on pin D and E
That's all the wiring and circuits let me know you got that and if you need any help testing it.
Sir thank you so much
Sorry I hAve been havng computer problems last couple days. Thst last message I sent to someone else. And the link didn't come out right.I am going to try something diff so hold on
Sir my deepest apologies. I have had computer and Internet issues price you pay for living rural. I am good to go now. Have you resolved this issue? If not please alow me to help you resolve this. I appreciate your question and feel terrible for my delays. I will be available by phone or message
I believe it was 2.5 but let me make sure on that. And thank you for your understanding people like you are a blessing to have. IL be rigjt back
Disconnect the plug to the encoder/motor assembly at the transfer case.
2. With the key on, check the Light Green/Black wire for a 5-volt reference. Check the Black/White wire for ground.
3. Plug the encoder/motor back in, then probe the Brown/White wire with a meter.
4. Feedback voltage on the Brown/White should be as follows: 2 Hi = 2.7 volts Auto = 3.4 volts 4 Hi = 3.9 volts 4 Lo = 0.7 volts
5. If voltage is incorrect, check the wiring back to the Transfer Case Control Module (TCCM) for problems.
6. If OK, then replace the encoder/motor assembly.Author: Mark Owens
Best I could find