Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have trouble. If anyone knows, help advice. My Tahoe 2008

Customer Question

I have trouble. If anyone knows, help advice. My Tahoe 2008 onwards Today at lunch began to fail: at the beginning of the course to twitch speedometer, indicator lights and ABS antizanos, although the brakes worked, the rate of switching from shocks. I reached home. Drowning out the car. After a minute or two of the plant, and it will not start (starter not cool), the trunk is not opened. I connect the scanner TEH2. As a result, we got out error R0575, R069E, U0073, R2544, R0856, R0703 and R0573, R0446. Erased errors start. I get to work. In the evening I wound up and went home (about 7 km.). Before reaching the house, almost in the same place as in the afternoon, the same thing .... only plus more arrows began to twitch all tidy, the speedometer needle dropped. Under the wheel of something clicked (relay for some). central locking started trying to lock the doors, but they were already closed. I reached home. I connect the scanner: the same mistakes other than R0446 (apparently remained after cleaning the filter ventilation of the tank) and R0573 (defective limit switch on the brake pedal). Specialists help to understand what is happening with the car.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JOHN aka Eauto replied 11 months ago.

is the battery dead? does it start?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If the error is removed, the start is good.

im gonna open this up 4 other experts

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Periodically out error P0575, U0073, P2544, P0856, P0703, P 0700
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
This problem has appeared in motion. If you have any of these errors, the display on the instrument panel shows the temperature of the automatic transmission, fuel consumption, twitch arrow instruments, does not open the rear liftgate. I think the thing automatic transmission or the automatic transmission control unit.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

Lets start with a simple one.

Are you familiar with using the tech2? I would suggest entering the transmission data list and look at the brake switch. should say applied yes or no.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello, Sam. He began to deal with the matter on the weekend. As a result, it was found that poor contact in the connector to the fuel pump control unit. The previous owner has not removed the connector and gently broke the locks. Teper connector without clips. I had to come up with a way to secure the connector to the fuel pump control unit. Any request. I can not find a new connector to the fuel pump control unit. If you can help or give a link where you can buy. When spring comes, the problems start again. We have to do in the winter.

I have attached a photo, can you verify if this is what it looks like? It also has a GM part number. I believe a salvage yard would be easier

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.