GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My name is ***** ***** and i have a 2012 colo wiyh a 5 cyl

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and i have a 2012 colo wiyh a 5 cyl eng it has an intermittenet no start or crank just wai,t awhile and it takes right off its happened 5 times in a 2 mo period
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the first time it happened i went to home depot cama out would not start calle wife waited about 10 minutes tryed to start it and it went week or so later same thing lrft it for about an hour fired right up just leave it set for some time and it seems to go has 35k on it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mastertech 1 replied 11 months ago.

Hello: Has any thing been replaced or tested for this starting issue? Thanks, ***** *****