Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Hhr had power steering motor replaced it ran year. Went to

Customer Question

Hhr had power steering motor replaced it ran for a year. Went to the with car running fine came out and started the car didn't drive two inches notice the steering was stiff.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

The power steering motor is part of the steering column on this vehicle. It is electric power steering. You could get a used one and try that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there's a electric issue with the column
And not a fuse
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

There may be something other than the column that is the problem. It is normally the motor on the column. Do you have a scan tool so we can do some testing?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. A rating is required from you rating me. I am not an employee of this website. I do not have control over the fees, or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative, or not at all. You still pay. I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.