Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have a 1994 corvette.all lights work except intereal and

Customer Question

i have a 1994 corvette.all lights work except intereal and center display instrument .plus it wont start.i checked all fuses and battery connections.can you help me?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have seen some issues in the past with damaged or burnt wiring under the dash cause this type of fault here before.If you have not had the dash wiring or dash components checked for any issues this needs done.If dash wiring or connections are found to be an issue then this will need repaired to correct this fault here.If this was or is checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete