Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

LENNY, APPROXIMATE COST TO REPLACE BRAKE PADS ON 1996 CHEVY

Customer Question

Customer: LENNY, APPROXIMATE COST TO REPLACE BRAKE PADS ON 1996 CHEVY 3500 DUALLY?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THIS IS ON A TRUCK I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING. THE PADS ARE WORN, NO OTHER APPARENT ISSSUES.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

to just replace the front brake pads will run you 1.5 hours of labor X's the shops labor rate and @ $ 100 to $ 125 range for new good quality brake pads for this truck

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here at Justanswer as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here

Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

you can always get me back for FREE through this post with any follow up anytime with this question

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here