Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have a RHD Diesel Captiva LTZ My AC is not working

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I have a RHD Diesel Captiva LTZ My AC is not working properly The blower is not coming on so there is no cold air circulation when the AC is on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The blower is not coming on so there is no cold air circulation when the AC is on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, first thing is I need the year of your Captiva as well as the last 8 digits of the vin number so I can pull the wiring schematics for the blower system

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
the year is 2010 - I don't have access to the vin number at the moment. At work
Expert:  Eric replied 12 months ago.

This shows you as being in the USA, but I dont find the Captiva in my USA database. It shows to be UK/European which I dont have schematics for so I will need to opt out and open the question back up to other expers

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

At your blower motor connector itself test for power on one wire and ground on the other with the engine running and heater or ac on.Let me know what you come up with here when your ready.

Thanks Pete