GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Where do u want to start lol
, My name is, now here's

Customer Question

Customer: where do u want to start lol
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** here's where it gets funny, during the summertime the truck runs fine...no problems, when it gets cold outside the truck start to run sluggish like it's misfiring
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Retrieve the codes from the ECM, perhaps you have a temperature sensor that is faulty or something like that. If you don't have a code reader, autozone and/or advance auto retrieve codes for free. Write them down and let me know what they are.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No codes showing, I work at autozone so tomorrow i'm going to take it there and run the codes. I've replaced the spark plugs, ohm'd out the coil pack and replaced the idle air control valve. Still runs sluggish
Expert:  Mike S. replied 12 months ago.

ok

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok ran the codes, only code showing was low battery voltage, got a new battery and checked the alternator, all were good
Expert:  Mike S. replied 12 months ago.

What was the actual code, did you clear it and is it gone now?