Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Im working on an 87 R10 with a Tbi 305. dual tanks. Its only

Customer Question

im working on an 87 R10 with a Tbi 305. dual tanks. Its only has the passenger tank in it now. I am only getting about 8.5 volts on the tester back at the plug that goes to the fuel pump.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you pnly getting 8.5 volts at the pump , try unplugging the pump and then recheck your voltage at the connector and see if it come up. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.