Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

This is a AAA independent repair shop. We have a 2000 Chev.

Customer Question

This is a AAA independent repair shop. We have a 2000 Chev. Surburban K2500 6.0 with duel gas tanks. Trunk came in with a very bad fuel line vibration that is in the fuel rail and goes back to the fuel filter. Looking for a GM mechanic who has seen this problem and knows what it is.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The most common cause for the fuel line to buzz is in most cases caused by the Fuel pump module.

I have enclosed the things to check to verify in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/FP%20line%20buzz%20Dec%202.pdf