Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years in and still going
35496794

I am replacing my rotor on a 2008 c4500 2 wheel drive. I

Customer Question

Customer: I am replacing my rotor on a 2008 c4500***** I have to remove the hub in order to replace the rotor. When I am reinstalling the hub I need to know the torque spec. on the spindle nut.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have looked everywhere for spindle nut torque specs, or hub bearing endplay. Even called a Local Chevy dealer. They also could not help me.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

177 ft lbs would do it man that took a minute to find that one. Hope this helps sorry for the delay. Please remember to rate my service and Accept thanks.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Was wondering how you made out with the bearing?