GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I live in CO the roads were slightly icy and snow covered. I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is Maddy. I live in CO the roads were slightly icy and snow covered. I got stuck trying to get out of an uphill curved driveway. My front wheels didn't feel like they were getting any power and my back wheels were spinning out of control. I tried auto, 4 hi, but now i can't get it in to auto 4 or low or hi. I have my 4wd service light on. Did I blow my transfer case or 4wd? None of the lights on the buttons are showing up so I'm assuming i'm now driving in 2hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I live in CO the roads were slightly icy and snow covered. I got stuck trying to get out of an uphill curved driveway. My front wheels didn't feel like they were getting any power and my back wheels were spinning out of control. I tried auto, 4 hi, but now i can't get it in to auto 4 or low or hi. I have my 4wd service light on. Did I blow my transfer case or 4wd? None of the lights on the buttons are showing up so I'm assuming i'm now driving in 2hi
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: That's fine
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry your having this problem

can you tell me what year and make and model this is ?