Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2006 Trailblazer Lt the DVD player was stolen out

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Trailblazer Lt the DVD player was stolen out of it and now it won't start you see a lock indicator on the dash but the car still wont start it won't even turn over
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

The thieves may have done more than take the DVD player. They may of tried to steal the vehicle. Can you try the 30 minute programming steps below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/theftcontesnt.pdf

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.