Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Looking at answer to rear defrost problem few years back, I

Customer Question

Looking at answer to rear defrost problem few years back, I have 12 volts at L3 and continuity from N2 to grid. Indicator light is on but relay isn't working. Problem with BCM or HVAC logic module?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris and independent contractor that helps customers here.

We can not see the previous post you are referring to. So we need to start over fresh on yours. My assumption is the rear defrost grid does not get hot?

Thanks for letting me assist you. I hope I met all your expectations.

Please make sure to complete the required rating when ready so I am compensated by the website from the site and question fees you have already been charged. If your not able to rate my response, let me know why, so I can help more, and stay in contact with you.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.