GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I have a 07 chevy duramax diesel w 210,000 miles that just

Customer Question

i have a 07 chevy duramax diesel w 210,000 miles that just started w a knock in the motor doing about 70 miles an hr and just like that.... we had a knock what would be your best guess as to problem thank u
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I am Cam.

My first guess is a fuel injector. There engines are rock solid and base engine issues in 2007 are nearly unheard of. The injectors however are common. But this is only my first guess. I need to know if it knocks all the time? Worse at speed? Oi pressure? Things like that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanku

Is there more I can get you?

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Please rate my answer OK to Excellent service and feel free to ask any follow up questions regarding this issue you may have.
Please know that the only compensation for my time spent assisting you is when you provide that rating.