Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Tail lights are out on my 1985 Chevy Blazer and the fuse

Customer Question

Tail lights are out on my 1985 Chevy Blazer and the fuse block labels are unreadable. I pulled each fuse individually and looked at them. They all look good. Now I need to try and locate the fuse for the tail lights and change it rather than pull them all again and do a continuity check on each one.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

i will give you a fuse block diagram for your 85 k-5

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0i7ajgavem99xf2/1123-blazer-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/0i7ajgavem99xf2/1123-blazer-Close%20Window.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help