Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Wayne here. i fixed my oil pressure problem. drilled hole in

Customer Question

Hey Dan , Wayne here . i fixed my oil pressure problem . drilled hole in oil pan & cleaned oil pump screen, it is now running quiet and holding 38lbbs. of oil pressure. I do have another problem the heat control works erraticly . what could be the problem
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can explain what type of problem you are having with the heater and post back with the details, I will try and help you determine the cause.