GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

I am unable to remove my key from the ignition. Sure, I was

Customer Question

Hello, I am unable to remove my key from the ignition.
Sure, I was driving and went to CVS - while there I attempted to use my Android phone (WI-FI) and keys were being pressed with me touching the phone - it was malfunctioning. I was no longer able to use my blue tooth and when I got home, I couldn't remove the key.
I called Onstar to get help, they connected me to roadside service. The guy told me to get my manual. Unfortunately, I just moved and can't find it! ugh.
I searched, but after about 20 mins I called back, this person told me to put the car in neutral, then park and try to remove it. no luck
I drove to McDonalds, as he said that maybe if I drive around it will unlock and the anti-theft would be disarmed. But after driving for about 15 mins, got back home and the icon continued to have the car with a huge lock on it.
I need help, I intend on going to the dealership in the morning unless you can help me. But that would require me being up all night because of t
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll just go to the dealership. I would like a refund
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Sorry you decided you do not want our help. Contact the website to issue a refund.