BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I bought a 2015 corvette z06 with a z07 option but later

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Nick. I bought a 2015 corvette z06 with a z07 option but later found out they forgot to put the z07 option on my car. Can I expect them to convert my z06 to a z07 in the dealer shop? Is it possible? Or do I just return the car (about 6 months old).
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello Nick. My name is***** that the Z07 package is more of a cosmetic upgrade the dealer should be able to do this for you. You shouldn't have to trade the vehicle in for it. If you paid for it you really need to take it back ASAP and have it taken care of. It is strange that you would have paid for this package without it already on the car. If you need more help let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The cosmetics I have on the car I think (spoiler change, etc.) I was concerned with the change in the brakes to ceramic and the suspension changes to a z07 version. Do you know if they can do these in the dealer shop?
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

There really is no reason why the dealer cannot do this. I have not seen one that could not.

Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

If you need more help let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
O.K. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

No problem. If you need anything else in the future please let me know. I hope they will take good care of you on this because this is a fantastic car that needs to be done correctly. Have a great night and please rate when you can. Thank you.